2422 Castle Hayne Road Wilmington, NC 28401
Brent Huntley Branch Team Leader
Frank Forte Operations Team Leader
Jack Deckard Delivery Driver Team Member
Hunter Davis Delivery Driver Team Member
Sean Dugan Inside Sales Team Member
Chad Marshall Inside Sales Team Member
Austin Richardson Inside Sales Team Member
Morgan Stout Outside Sales Team Member
Dan Kunza Outside Sales Team Member
We are searching for an energetic individual for an entry-level flex role, doing counter sales, working in the warehouse, and occasionally driving one of our trucks and making deliveries. receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse.
Class B license a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Restocking showroom shelves
- Prepares orders by processing requests, pulling materials, placing by delivery area.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Safely operate forklifts by following the safe driving standards set forth by Horizon Forest Products (HFP)
- Ensure cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment.
- Unload inbound freight, verify accuracy and place in correct stocking location.
- If driving, perform a daily pre-trip inspection of the truck, alerting the Ops Manager to maintenance, damage, or mechanical issues.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Safely lift and carry up to 100 pounds repetitively.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Maintain current drivers and forklift certifications, follow all HFP safety protocols.
- Perform other duties as directed by Operations Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Ability to life heavy objects
- Ability to operate forklift
- Comply with all safety rules, regulations, and policies and procedures
- Able to pass a background check and drug test