Raleigh, NC – Cabinets
4115 Commodity ParkwayRaleigh, NC 27610
David Guistwite Branch Manager
Angela Simmons Inside Sales Team Member
Chad Porter Inside Sales Team Member
Phil West Inside Sales Team Member
Jay Arnold Lacquer/Outside Sales Team Member
Patrick Carey Outside Sales Team Member
Kade Curry Tint Specialist/Inside Sales Team Member
Dennis Wheeler Operations Team Member
David Reynolds Delivery Driver Team Member
Ed Marconi Delivery Driver Team Member
Marcellus McClean Warehouse Team Member
Demetria Vick Warehouse Team Member
Ed Pridgen Warehouse Team Member
Darryl Johnson Warehouse Team Member
**Local candidates only. This position is not remote.***
We are looking for a technically skilled candidate with a hunger to learn for the position of IT Team Member. You will be the go-to person for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
You should have an excellent ability to solve problems using your in-depth understanding of information systems and computing solutions. You should be a team player, willing to handle all support requests with courtesy and professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn BisTrack and how it is used in all aspects of the company.
- Managing, upkeeping, and writing technical documentation.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software and applications.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and train others on Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Mange Net Care.
- Manage GPS truck tracking software.
- Manage and train others on Polycom phone system.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Train end users.
- Onboard new users.
- Setup user workstations, user profile configurations, upgrades, etc.
- Asset inventory tracking
- Learns and maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational schools and seminars.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in computer networks and system maintenance
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent critical thinking.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to pass a background check and drug test.